|Share on Facebook|
|Share on Twitter|
Okay, it's a bit last minute, but the clicks have been counted.
Hundreds and hundreds of them.
Thanks to you!
Just 'cuz it IS the right thing to do as 2015 winds down, here's another chance to click a view before the ball falls, and the New Years horns sound. They are all "shorts", and in a few minutes, from local experts you'll take away everything from advice on how to garden for birds, bees and butterflies, as well as learn the ins and outs of installing a green roof and building a DIY no-fuss cold frame.
And away we go...
1. Gardening for All Ages and Abilities with Sugar Beet Schoolhouse's Cheryl Munoz and Hephzibah Children's Association's Mary Anne Brown.
2. Tapping Maple Trees with Artist Margot McMahon and Urban Gardener Catherine Murphy.
3. Building a No-Fuss Cold Frame with community gardener Seamus Ford.
4. Doing a Residential Prescribed Prairie Burn with conservationist Doug Chien.
5. Three Sisters Plantings with permaculturist Jamine Blesoff.
6. Growing Green Roofs in Oak Park with folks who have done it.
7. Counting All Birds with urban Gardener Deb Quantock McCarey.
8. 8 Tastes of the Sugar Beet Co-op's Edible Garden Tour 2015.
9. Gardening For Native Bees With ecological gardener Adrian Fisher.
10. Three Cheers for Local Beers AND Sustainable living with Seven Generations Ahead's Gary Cuneen.
See you in the green in 2016.
Happy New Year!
Answer Book 2019
To view the full print edition of the Wednesday Journal 2019 Answer Book, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Oak Park and River Forest.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|